Programmes for Non Profits
Awesome Non profits deserve World Class Marketing !
We’ve helped nonprofit organizations design and implement social advocacy and communications campaigns to better the world and our communities
Whether your goal is to raise awareness, build a community, convert your existing community into donors, or some combination of all three, Media Cause exists to help you build a strategy that will achieve your goals.
Nonprofits can receive $10,000 a month in free ads on Google. We help them make the most of this program.
Take advantage of inbound marketing by letting us write, edit, and manage your organization’s blog.
Design, development, rebranding, or refresh — we offer custom website solutions for nonprofits.
We help nonprofits develop content strategies to share on social media and to improve SEO for websites and blogs.
Send personalized, segmented emails and newsletters to engage your community and drive important initiatives.
We manage online communities and develop social media strategies to help nonprofits achieve their goals.
We help find new supporters and build better relationships with donors online through effective marketing and digital communications.
Programmes for Business
Connect Your Business With The Community !
PPJ Consulting has a strong understanding and experience of working closely with businesses to facilitate long term change in the lives of marginalized and disadvantaged sections of society.
- We provide organisational and managerial support for cause related marketing for corporate and business houses.
- We help businesses enhance their corporate social responsibility programs through community engagement.
- We design customised community outreach and PR programs that create positive change while outwardly showcasing businesses’ green values and dedication to corporate social responsibility.
Corporate/Social responsibility represents the belief that businesses/organizations should take responsibility for ensuring that all aspects of their operations result in an overall positive impact on society and the environment. In order to implement socially responsible programs, the following factors should be taken into consideration:
- Personal service and community involvement.
- The development and use of socially responsible products and processes.